What is Kriya Yoga?
Kriya Yoga is a meditation technique that quickly accelerates one’s spiritual growth.
It is an ancient technique that was hidden in secrecy for many centuries. It was revived in 1861, when the great yogi Mahavatar Babaji taught the technique to his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya during their meeting in the Himalayas.
It was first made widely known by Paramhansa Yogananda in his Autobiography of a Yogi.
According to Yogananda, Kriya is the most effective technique available to mankind today for reaching the goal of Yoga: union with the Divine.
Benefits of Kriya Yoga?
- Physically, you’ll experience increasing vitality, flexibility, and strength
- Mentally you will be able to work with more clarity and concentration
- Emotionally, you’ll become more even-minded, learn to overcome negative moods, and develop attitudes which bring true happiness and well-being
- You will rediscover a sense of peace and harmony with the world around you
- You will find a joy so profound that it will seem to form the fabric of creation itself